Three Cheese Tortellini with Potato Cream and Pancetta
This recipe uses potatoes and water to make a "creamy" savory sauce, complemented by rosemary and pancetta or bacon. Tossed with three cheese tortellini, it makes an easy, simple Italian dish.
Another extraordinary recipe from the chefs at Casa Buitoni®
- 3 ounces pancetta or bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup cubed or chopped potato
- 1 cup water
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MASH the potatoes with a fork to obtain a creamy sauce. If too thick, add about ¼ cup more water and continue to mash. Cover until pasta is ready.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Drain. Add to skillet; toss gently to coat. Garnish with additional fresh rosemary, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 620
- Calories from Fat: 270
- Total Fat: 30g (46% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 10g (50% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 75mg (25% of DV)
- Sodium: 900mg (38% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 63g (21% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 6g (23% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 25g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 20% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.