Three-Minute Caramel Latte
This Three-Minute Caramel Latte recipe lets you blend your own coffeehouse-style creations. Substitute chocolate or strawberry toppings for other fun and easy variations. Perfect for a quick entertaining treat.
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) * NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping plus additional for drizzle, if desired
- 4 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE French Roast 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules, divided
- 1 cup very hot water (slightly less than boiling), divided
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE 2 teaspoons coffee granules into each 12-ounce coffee mug. Add 1/2 cup hot water to each mug; stir. Gently pour milk mixture into each mug, spooning foam on top. Thinly drizzle foam with ice cream topping, if desired.
* NOTE: May use NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat or Fat Free Milk instead of Evaporated Milk.
COOKING TIP: Substitute caramel topping with other ice cream topping flavors, such as chocolate or strawberry.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
three-minute caramel latte
This saves me a lot of time and money! I no longer need to go to an expensive coffee shop for gourmet-quality coffee drinks! Try other ice cream toppings for flavor variation.
Rich and delicious!
I made this for myself a few days ago and I can't stop thinking about how good it tasted. I can't wait to make it for my friends.
This tasted very good. I look forward to trying it with chocolate. Mine did not look as pretty as Nestle's picture.
Excellent for Guests
Excellent! Great taste and a fast 'special' recipe for drop-by guests during this cold Pacific Northwest holiday season!
Quick caramel Latte
I substituted brewed coffee for the instant, since I always have it on hand. I make brewed coffee and I grind my own beans. I always use Columbia style beans and this worked perfectly with the recipe!!
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 470
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (17% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 9g (43% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 55mg (19% of DV)
- Sodium: 350mg (15% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 74g (25% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 57g
- Protein: 16g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 60% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.