This Three-Minute Caramel Latte recipe lets you blend your own coffeehouse-style creations. Substitute chocolate or strawberry toppings for other fun and easy variations. Perfect for a quick entertaining treat.
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) * NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping plus additional for drizzle, if desired
- 4 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE French Roast 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules, divided
- 1 cup very hot water (slightly less than boiling), divided
MICROWAVE evaporated milk and ice cream topping in small, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 2 minutes or until very hot. Carefully pour mixture into blender; cover. Blend on high for 1 minute or until very frothy on top.
PLACE 2 teaspoons coffee granules into each 12-ounce coffee mug. Add 1/2 cup hot water to each mug; stir. Gently pour milk mixture into each mug, spooning foam on top. Thinly drizzle foam with ice cream topping, if desired.
* NOTE: May use NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat or Fat Free Milk instead of Evaporated Milk.
COOKING TIP: Substitute caramel topping with other ice cream topping flavors, such as chocolate or strawberry.
Review This Recipe
I've loved having these at coffee shops, but have never tried making them before. How easy, and yummy!
Read More Reviews