Thrilla from Vanilla Milk Shake
This vintage vanilla milk shake classic has a delicious twist. Try this Carnation Breakfast Essentials Thrilla from Vanilla Milk Shake recipe today!
- 1/4 cup Vanilla DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 packet No Sugar Added Classic French Vanilla Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
- 1 cup ice cubes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
NOTE: Blend in 1 teaspoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules for a Coffee Milk Shake.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 110
- Calories from Fat: 15
- Total Fat: 1.5g (3% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (5% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (4% of DV)
- Sodium: 95mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 20g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 14g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 140% of DV
- Calcium: 30% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.