Ready in less than 30 minutes, these Tilapia Fillets with Creamy Caper Sauce are an elegant addition to your entertaining repertoire. Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro and serve with potatoes or steamed vegetables.
- 1/2 cup Original NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 1 teaspoon juice from capers
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Cooked hot potatoes
COMBINE Coffee-mate, flour, capers and caper juice in small bowl. Mix well; set aside.
SPRINKLE bouillon evenly on both sides of tilapia fillets. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add tilapia; cook for 2 minutes on each side.
ADD Coffee-mate mixture; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Garnish with cilantro; serve with potatoes, if desired.