Tilapia Fillets with Creamy Caper Sauce
Ready in less than 30 minutes, these Tilapia Fillets with Creamy Caper Sauce are an elegant addition to your entertaining repertoire. Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro and serve with potatoes or steamed vegetables.
- 1/2 cup Original NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 1 teaspoon juice from capers
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Cooked hot potatoes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPRINKLE bouillon evenly on both sides of tilapia fillets. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add tilapia; cook for 2 minutes on each side.
ADD Coffee-mate mixture; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Garnish with cilantro; serve with potatoes, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.