An easy chocolate cheesecake with a chocolate chip crust.
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 packets (1 oz. each) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® CHOCO BAKE® Pre-Melted Unsweetened Chocolate Flavor
- 2 containers (8 oz. each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, melted
PREHEAT oven to 375º F. Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
SLICE dough into 16 pieces. Cover bottom of prepared pan with pieces. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to cover bottom.
BAKE for 15 to 17 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
COMBINE cream cheese, sugar and CHOCO BAKE in a large mixing bowl until well blended. Add whipped topping; stir until just blended. Spoon over cookie crust; smooth top. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Cover; refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or overnight. Remove sides of pan.
Review This Recipe
This recipe is so easy to make and everyone will think you slaved all day! Something different from the same old cheesecake and very little time to prepare. I add Toll House Mini Morsels to the cream cheese and chocolate mixture. Adds a little something for texture.
Read More Reviews