TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Cheesecake
An easy chocolate cheesecake with a chocolate chip crust.
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 packets (1 oz. each) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® CHOCO BAKE® Pre-Melted Unsweetened Chocolate Flavor
- 2 containers (8 oz. each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, melted
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SLICE dough into 16 pieces. Cover bottom of prepared pan with pieces. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to cover bottom.
BAKE for 15 to 17 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
COMBINE cream cheese, sugar and CHOCO BAKE in a large mixing bowl until well blended. Add whipped topping; stir until just blended. Spoon over cookie crust; smooth top. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Cover; refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or overnight. Remove sides of pan.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
BEST CHOCOLATE CHEESCAKE EVER!!!!
Big time crowd pleaser!!!! I get asked to make this at EVERY function, all the holidays, it has become a family and friend favorite :)
This is so easy and everyone loved it! I have shared this recipe with many friends.
whenever i go somewhere, i am asked to bring "that awesome cheesecake"! i have found it is not so rich if i use 2 1/2 packs of the choco bake! my kids who do not like cheesecake love this!
I sent this to work with my husband for a potluck and it was a huge hit. He said everyone was asking for the recipe. I reserved 1 piece for myself and this is my new favorite cheesecake. Will make for many more events.
Very easy recipe to make and tastes delicious! Family and friends will love it!
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 430
- Calories from Fat: 260
- Total Fat: 28g (44% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 18g (92% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 40mg (14% of DV)
- Sodium: 170mg (7% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 43g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 31g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.