TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Milkshake
TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Milkshake is perfect for after-school or for a simple and tasty dessert. Serve in a tall glass with a cherry on top for a little extra flair that kids of all ages will love.
- 1 pint (2 cups) vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups (about 8) freshly baked and crumbled NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup milk or 2/3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, chilled
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
it looks soooooooooooooooooo scrumsious ill have to try it
The kids like it
The kids seemed to enjoy this milkshake. I wouldn't make it for me again but I would for the kids if they asked.
I LOVE IT!
This milkshake has always been a family treat, I make them Christmas morning and parties for my kids. They are always a real hit, and people always ask for the recipe! I tell them to check out www.verybestbaking.com.
An excellent milkshake, very yummy!!!
Fast & Good
This is great for when the kids get home from school and are starving for a snack NOW!. It's fast, delicious and waiting for supper isn't so hard:)
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 640
- Calories from Fat: 280
- Total Fat: 31g (48% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 18g (89% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 90mg (30% of DV)
- Sodium: 340mg (14% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 77g (26% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 56g
- Protein: 12g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 35% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.