This sour cream crumbcake is topped with a mixture of brown sugar, butter, nuts and mini chocolate chips. A special treat for morning, noon or night.
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, divided
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
COMBINE brown sugar, flour and butter in small bowl with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly. Stir in nuts and 1/2 cup morsels.
COMBINE flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat granulated sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually add flour mixture alternately with sour cream. Fold in remaining morsels. Spread into prepared baking pan; sprinkle with topping.
BAKE 25 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack.
Review This Recipe
GODD STUFF QUICK
THIS LOOKS DELICIOUS AND EASY TO MAKE. I'M TRYING IT TODAY
Read More Reviews