Toll House Easter Basket Fudge
Who wouldn't be thrilled to discover rich, creamy fudge in his or her Easter basket? Especially if they're colorfully decorated. Toll House Easter Basket Fudge is so quick and easy, you can treat your little ones with all three varieties.
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Decorator icing (optional)
- Jelly beans (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared pan; refrigerate until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 squares. Top squares with icing and jelly beans.
FOR MILK CHOCOLATE FUDGE:
Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Morsels.
FOR BUTTERSCOTCH FUDGE:
Substitute 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Butterscotch Flavored Morsels for Semi-Sweet Morsels.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This creamy fudge didn't last 2 days in this household. It is super easy to make.
I gave up chocolate for lent. Can't wait till EASTER to make these.
My kids love this fudge, but don't particularly like nuts. They do like to add raisins.
easter basket fudge
very good and easy.
Easter Basket Brownies
I made these last night,Everyone loved them,They are almost gone already...
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 140
- Calories from Fat: 40
- Total Fat: 4.5g (7% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (14% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 40mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 23g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 21g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.