Who wouldn't be thrilled to discover rich, creamy fudge in his or her Easter basket? Especially if they're colorfully decorated. Toll House Easter Basket Fudge is so quick and easy, you can treat your little ones with all three varieties.
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Decorator icing (optional)
- Jelly beans (optional)
LINE 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared pan; refrigerate until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 squares. Top squares with icing and jelly beans.
FOR MILK CHOCOLATE FUDGE:
Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Morsels.
FOR BUTTERSCOTCH FUDGE:
Substitute 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Butterscotch Flavored Morsels for Semi-Sweet Morsels.
Review This Recipe
THIS IS A HIT!
My baby (25) LOVED this fudge! Easy to make, gone in 1 day! Already have to make another batch, and I think I'll double it so I can have some too!
Read More Reviews