This easy-to-make TOLL HOUSE® Easy Chocolate Cheesecake recipe uses refrigerated cookie dough to prepare a tasty alternative to typical cheesecake!
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 packets (1 oz. each) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® CHOCO BAKE® Pre-Melted Unsweetened Chocolate Flavor
- 2 containers (8 oz. each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup (3 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, melted
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 9-inch springform pan.
PLACE whole bar of dough in prepared pan. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to cover bottom.
BAKE for 18 to 19 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
COMBINE cream cheese, sugar and CHOCO BAKE in large mixer bowl until well blended. Add whipped topping; stir until just blended. Spoon over cookie crust; smooth top. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or overnight. Remove side of pan.
Review This Recipe
A very unique, yummy cheesecake.
Read More Reviews