Don't wait for the next football game to enjoy one of your favorite party appetizers. TOLL HOUSE® Party Mix is great for any occasion.
- 2 cups toasted cereal squares
- 2 cups small pretzel twists
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 cup (about 20) caramels, unwrapped and coarsely chopped
- 1 2/3 to 2 cups (11- to 12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Butterscotch Flavored or Premier White Morsels
COAT 13 x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
COMBINE cereal, pretzels, peanuts and caramels in large bowl.
MICROWAVE morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Pour over cereal mixture; stir to coat evenly.
SPREAD mixture in prepared baking pan; cool for 30 to 45 minutes or until firm. Break into bite-size pieces. Store in airtight container.
Review This Recipe
This recipe has things that I love in it and things that my husband loves so we trade. It keeps well and everyone digs in for a handful! This is the best snack of all time!!
Read More Reviews