Tomato Cheese Crostini
This recipe for Tomato Cheese Crostini features goat cheese, Parmesan cheese and Gruyère cheese in a wonderful flavor combination. This works great as an appetizer or an accompaniment to a salad or main entrée.
- 2 to 4 ounces soft goat cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Gruyère cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 long French bread baguette
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE goat cheese, Parmesan cheese, Gruyère cheese and pepper in medium bowl; stir well.
SLICE bread into 30 (1/4-inch) slices. Arrange on baking sheet and lightly brush tops with olive oil. Broil for about 1 minute or until light golden.
SPREAD each bread slice with ½ to 1 teaspoon of the cheese mixture and return to oven. Broil until cheese begins to melt and brown.
TOP each slice with two tomato pieces. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/15 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.