Spinach cheese tortellini, peas, and bacon combined with delicious Alfredo sauce make this recipe a perfect fit for a festive party or a casual get together.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Spinach Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 slices lean bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1 container (10 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 cup green peas, cooked
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
COOK onion, mushrooms and bacon in medium saucepan over medium-high heat until bacon is crisp; drain. Add pasta, sauce, peas and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute.
SERVE with cheese.
Review This Recipe
Great & Different
Great recipe, something different that the entire families loves. I serve this as our main course and serve with plenty of salad, Italian dressing and garlic bread and we never have any leftovers! Bravo!
Read More Reviews