Spinach cheese tortellini, peas, and bacon combined with delicious Alfredo sauce make this recipe a perfect fit for a festive party or a casual get together.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Spinach Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 slices lean bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce (10 oz.)
- 1/2 cup green peas, cooked
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
COOK onion, mushrooms and bacon in medium saucepan over medium-high heat until bacon is crisp; drain. Add pasta, sauce, peas and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute.
SERVE with cheese.
Review This Recipe
I have visitors coming to town and this will make a great "welcoming" meal. Thanks!
This has become a weeknight favorite! It is very easy to prepare and has so much flavor! Great recipe!
Great Kid Friendly Meal
My family gobbled this up and said it was "Great!" Very fast and easy!
Great & Different
Great recipe, something different that the entire families loves. I serve this as our main course and serve with plenty of salad, Italian dressing and garlic bread and we never have any leftovers! Bravo!
Quick, simple and very delicious!!!! Kids will surely love the flavors- mine ate it up!!! The dish is very good looking too. A nice party selection