Tortellini and Chicken Caesar Salad
Entertaining is easy with this delicious Tortellini and Chicken Caesar salad. Simple to fix - but sure to please! Omit the chicken for a lighter or vegetarian version.
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.), cooked, drained and rinsed with cold water
- 1 bag (10 to 11 oz.) or about 8 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) fully-cooked, ready-to-eat chicken breast strips
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup Caesar-style croutons
- 1/4 cup (2 oz.) BUITONI® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I was a little unsure of putting the tortellini in the salad, but it was excellent. I really enjoyed the salad, and it was very filling! It was also extremely easy to fix.
Great as a main dish or side dish
This was a great salad. The first time I made with the chicken breast strips, and have also done without the chicken and just added more tortellini. Either way, everyone raved over this. Nice change from the common ordinary salads.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.