Tortellini "Caprese" Skewers
Colorful addition to any meal. These tasty Tortellini "Caprese" skewers feature a summer-fresh flavor combination of mozzarella and basil, pear or cherry tomatoes and whole wheat three cheese tortellini.
- 1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
Or BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (11 oz.)
Or BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Reduced Fat Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Whole Wheat Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.)
- 66 (1-inch) fresh mozzarella cubes or small mozzarella balls (about two 8-ounce packages)
- 99 pear or cherry tomatoes (about two 10.5-ounce containers)
- 66 fresh basil leaves or sprigs (about one 4-ounce package)
- 33 (10-inch) wooden skewers
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and place in large bowl. Drizzle with half of pesto vinaigrette. Cover pasta and remaining vinaigrette with plastic wrap; refrigerate for 30 minutes or until cold.
TO ASSEMBLE, alternately thread ingredients on each skewer in the following order: tomato, tortellini, basil, cheese, tomato, tortellini, basil, cheese and tomato. Drizzle with remaining vinaigrette before serving.
Cook's Tip: These skewers make great appetizers for entertaining or serve 3 skewers together as a main dish.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
they were a hit at my party. I served them with olive oil pasta... yummy...
Serving Size: 1/33 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 33
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 160
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 9g (15% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (25% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV)
- Sodium: 250mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 7g (2% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 11g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 30% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.