Entertaining is easy with this delicious Tortellini and Chicken Caesar salad. Simple to fix - but sure to please! Omit the chicken for a lighter or vegetarian version.
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini, cooked, drained and rinsed with cold water
- 1 bag (10 to 11 oz.) or about 8 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) fully-cooked, ready-to-eat chicken breast strips
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup Caesar-style croutons
- 1/4 cup (2 oz.) BUITONI® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
COMBINE pasta, lettuce and chicken in large bowl. Add dressing; toss well. Season to taste with black pepper. Top with croutons and cheese.
Review This Recipe
I was a little unsure of putting the tortellini in the salad, but it was excellent. I really enjoyed the salad, and it was very filling! It was also extremely easy to fix.
Read More Reviews