This chilled Tortellini Club Salad is perfect for lunch or for dinner. Colorful and delicious.
- 1 package (9-oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini, cooked according to package directions, chilled
- 1 cup smoked turkey, cut into thin strips
- 1 package (16-oz.) salad greens
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chilled, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup salad dressing
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
COMBINE pasta, lettuc and turkey in a medium bowl.
PLACE salad mixture on platter. Arrange tomato and eggs on top of salad. Pour dressing over salad; sprinkle with bacon.
Review This Recipe
This is an awesome meal. It combinds many good food choices and i think that it is very easy to make. For me at a young age this meal was DELICIOUS!! =]
Read More Reviews