Tortellini Club Salad
This chilled Tortellini Club Salad is perfect for lunch or for dinner. Colorful and delicious.
- 1 package (9-oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.), cooked according to package directions, chilled
- 1 cup smoked turkey, cut into thin strips
- 1 package (16-oz.) salad greens
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chilled, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup salad dressing
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE salad mixture on platter. Arrange tomato and eggs on top of salad. Pour dressing over salad; sprinkle with bacon.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This is an awesome meal. It combinds many good food choices and i think that it is very easy to make. For me at a young age this meal was DELICIOUS!! =]
great, I've made it a few times with ranch dressing and with italian, I kind of prefer the creaminess of the ranch dressing. Bring your appetite this is a heavy and filling salad.
EXCELLENT ON A HOT SUMMER NITE
I tried this recipe it is really nice and refreshing on a hot summer night for supper. I use ham instead of turkey and italian dressing. My family just loves it. I serve it with a baguette. Its really good
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.