Tortellini Salad Italiana features tender pasta, colorful vegetables and fresh mozzarella cheese balls in a contemporary version of an Italian classic. This is a feast for the eyes and the mouth!
- 1 package (20 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Mixed Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions
- 2 cups thinly sliced yellow bell peppers
- 1 cup (4 ounces) halved small fresh mozzarella cheese balls (bocconcini)
- 1 cup bottled Italian vinaigrette dressing
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1/2 cup drained, diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced basil
- Fresh cracked black pepper (optional)
COMBINE prepared pasta, bell peppers, cheese, vinaigrette, prosciutto, tomatoes and basil in medium bowl. Sprinkle with pepper. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Review This Recipe
Made the first time exactly as described. Since then we've made a few adjustments that our family LOVES. First, we changed the prosciutto out for cubed salami for a heartier flavor. My kids don't care for sun-dried tomatoes, so I changed the Italian Vinaigrette to a Roasted Red Pepper Italian Dressing. Fantastic, and even better the next day if there are any leftovers to be had.
Read More Reviews