Tortellini Salad Italiana features tender pasta, colorful vegetables and fresh mozzarella cheese balls in a contemporary version of an Italian classic. This is a feast for the eyes and the mouth!
- 1 package (20 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Mixed Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions
- 2 cups thinly sliced yellow bell peppers
- 1 cup (4 ounces) halved small fresh mozzarella cheese balls (bocconcini)
- 1 cup bottled Italian vinaigrette dressing
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1/2 cup drained, diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced basil
- Fresh cracked black pepper (optional)
COMBINE prepared pasta, bell peppers, cheese, vinaigrette, prosciutto, tomatoes and basil in medium bowl. Sprinkle with pepper. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Review This Recipe
I've prepared this on several occasions and it's never failed to please my guests.
Read More Reviews