Tortellini Salad Italiana
Tortellini Salad Italiana features tender pasta, colorful vegetables and fresh mozzarella cheese balls in a contemporary version of an Italian classic. This is a feast for the eyes and the mouth!
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Mixed Cheese Tortellini (20 oz.), prepared according to package directions
- 2 cups thinly sliced yellow bell peppers
- 1 cup (4 ounces) halved small fresh mozzarella cheese balls (bocconcini)
- 1 cup bottled Italian vinaigrette dressing
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1/2 cup drained, diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced basil
- Fresh cracked black pepper (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Made the first time exactly as described. Since then we've made a few adjustments that our family LOVES. First, we changed the prosciutto out for cubed salami for a heartier flavor. My kids don't care for sun-dried tomatoes, so I changed the Italian Vinaigrette to a Roasted Red Pepper Italian Dressing. Fantastic, and even better the next day if there are any leftovers to be had.
I've prepared this on several occasions and it's never failed to please my guests.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 13g (19% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (19% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (10% of DV)
- Sodium: 740mg (31% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 25g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 11g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 60% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.