Tortellini and Shrimp Caesar Salad is for the seafood lovers in your family. Shrimp and tortellini take the classic Caesar salad to new heights.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Spinach Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions, chilled
- 1 package (10 ounces) romaine salad greens
- 12 ounces cooked medium shrimp
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup Italian-style croutons
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated Parmesan cheese
COMBINE pasta, salad greens and shrimp in large bowl. Add dressing; toss until evenly coated.
TOP with croutons and cheese. Season to taste with ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
Great basis for improvisation
The recipe as it stands is a little bland, but it opens itself up to lots of tailoring to your own taste: Add green onions; use thinly sliced red onion; use salad shrimp instead; use other varities of greens; use your imagination!
Read More Reviews