Tortellini and Shrimp Caesar Salad is for the seafood lovers in your family. Shrimp and tortellini take the classic Caesar salad to new heights.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Spinach Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions, chilled
- 1 package (10 ounces) romaine salad greens
- 12 ounces cooked medium shrimp
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup Italian-style croutons
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated Parmesan cheese
COMBINE pasta, salad greens and shrimp in large bowl. Add dressing; toss until evenly coated.
TOP with croutons and cheese. Season to taste with ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
This was a great lunch! I love salads, but usually find them boring. The tortellini and the shrimp were a great mix! I also added some tomato and artichoke hearts. I will definately make this again and again!
Read More Reviews