Tortellini Stir-Fry redefines the classic recipe. It's a great way to get all the vegetables found in Asian stir-fries, but with an Italian accent.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) loose-pack frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1/3 cup prepared peanut- or garlic-flavored stir-fry sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted cashews or peanuts
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetables; cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
STIR in pasta, stir-fry sauce, water and crushed red pepper; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture is heated through. Sprinkle with nuts just before serving.
Review This Recipe
Great, Tasty, Quick Dinner
This recipe is fantastic when you REALLY have NO TIME to make dinner. It takes all of 10 minutes and is healthy and delicious. I love the fact it sneaks veggies into a dish my kids eat right up!
Read More Reviews