Tortellini Stir-Fry redefines the classic recipe. It's a great way to get all the vegetables found in Asian stir-fries, but with an Italian accent.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) loose-pack frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1/3 cup prepared peanut- or garlic-flavored stir-fry sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted cashews or peanuts
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetables; cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
STIR in pasta, stir-fry sauce, water and crushed red pepper; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture is heated through. Sprinkle with nuts just before serving.
Review This Recipe
Quick and Yummy
Since my husband thinks he needs meat at every meal, I added some left over pork loin pieces. Easy to prepare.
Read More Reviews