*Tortellini with Pesto and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Garlicky pesto and rich sun-dried tomatoes make this tortellini irresistable. This is an easy dish for a picnic or potluck.
- 2 packages BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.)
- 1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
Or BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (11 oz.)
- 1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 bunch basil, chopped
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Added Chick Peas
Added Chick Peas ...it was really good
This was Really Good!
I made this with diced tomatoes instead of sundried and my family loved it. A 4 yr old and 1 year old couldn't get enough.
sun dried heaven
This dish is awesome! My Parents loved it!
On the first bite, this became an instant classic. I have a handful of recipes that I make at least once per month. This is one of them!
This recipe was quick and easy to make, requiring minimal effort. Since I like my food spicy i added some cayenne pepper and salt. It was a hit at my dinner party!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 580
- Calories from Fat: 250
- Total Fat: 28g (43% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (41% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 65mg (22% of DV)
- Sodium: 880mg (36% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 58g (19% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 6g (23% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 26g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 35% of DV
- Iron: 20% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.