Tortilla Scramble With Salsa is a great choice for a brunch group of family breakfast. Fresh eggs, broken tortilla chips and shredded cheese all work together in this robust dish and you can serve any time of the day or night. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with warmed salsa.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups (about 4 ounces) coarsely broken tortilla chips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Salsa, warmed
MELT butter in large skillet. Beat eggs, evaporated milk and cumin in large bowl; pour into skillet.
COOK, stirring frequently, until eggs start to set. Sprinkle egg mixture with chips and cheese; cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are cooked through. Sprinkle with cilantro; serve with salsa. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
Quick, Easy and Delicious
My only changes were placing the egg mixture on top of tortilla chips, adding a bit of green chiles and serving with fresh fruit on the side!
Read More Reviews