Traditional Butterscotch Fudge has wonderful flavors and is great to try when you like a different twist on a classic dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
LINE 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
Review This Recipe
MY HUSBAND ISN'T BIG ON FUDGE, BUT WHEN I FOUND THIS RECIPE AND MADE IT FOR HIM HE ASKED ME TO MAKE IT AGAIN FOR HIM. NOW I HAVE HIS CO-WORKERS WANTING ME TO MAKE SOME FOR THEM. HE HAD TO TEASE THEM WITH HIS BUTTERSCOTCH FUDGE. THANK YOU FOR THIS RECIPE I WILL PASS IT ALONG.
Read More Reviews