Treasured Strawberry Dessert
This Treasured Strawberry Dessert is a great way to use season fruit and quite simple to make. The mint garnish makes it a beauty!
- 24 foil baking cups
- 24 fresh strawberry or banana slices
- 4 envelopes (7 grams each) unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 package (8 ounces) 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), at room temperature
- 4 cups quartered strawberries
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Fresh mint leaves
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPRINKLE gelatin over water in medium bowl; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Place cream cheese, gelatin mixture, quartered strawberries and sweetened condensed milk in blender. Blend until smooth; spoon cream cheese mixture evenly into foil cups.
REFRIGERATE for 4 hours or until firm. Invert desserts on dessert plates; remove foil. Garnish with mint before serving.
TIP: To remove foil easily, dip foil portion in warm water for 5 seconds.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This is a great recipe! I''ve made it multiple times now!
not a lot of strawberry flavor and needs more sugar
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 100
- Calories from Fat: 20
- Total Fat: 2g (3% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (7% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 70mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 16g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 15g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 25% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.