Tres Leches Dessert Sauce
Use this very delicious Tres Leches Dessert Sauce on cakes, fruit, pound cakes or anywhere you want to add a wonderful flavor flair. This sauce gets additional depth from coffee-flavored liqueur.
- 1/2 cup warm milk
- 1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SERVING SUGGESTION: Pour small amount of sauce on a plate. Place slice of pound cake in center. Top with fruit; drizzle with additional sauce.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 210
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 9g (13% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (28% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV)
- Sodium: 65mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 27g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 26g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.