This Triple Berry Refresher makes a great pick-me-up in hot weather or when you are in a hurry and want a quick, delicious dessert snack.
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 container (6 or 8 oz.) berry-flavored lowfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberry halves or blackberries
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tray ice cubes
PLACE evaporated milk, yogurt, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and honey in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Strain to remove seeds. Serve over ice.
For a lighter beverage, CARNATION Evaporated Milk may be substituted with CARNATION Lowfat 2% or Fat Free Evaporated Milk.
Fresh fruit may be substituted with slightly thawed frozen unsweetened or lightly sweetened berries.
Review This Recipe
Very refeshing drink for hot days. It was so easy and try many different fruits
Read More Reviews