This Triple Berry Refresher makes a great pick-me-up in hot weather or when you are in a hurry and want a quick, delicious dessert snack.
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 container (6 or 8 oz.) berry-flavored lowfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberry halves or blackberries
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tray ice cubes
PLACE evaporated milk, yogurt, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and honey in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Strain to remove seeds. Serve over ice.
For a lighter beverage, CARNATION Evaporated Milk may be substituted with CARNATION Lowfat 2% or Fat Free Evaporated Milk.
Fresh fruit may be substituted with slightly thawed frozen unsweetened or lightly sweetened berries.
Review This Recipe
Yum! Yum! Yum!
This was yummy with our french toast breakfast dinner last night! I used frozen berries and no ice cubes. It was smooth and delicious! We will be making this one very often this summer!
Read More Reviews