A light and tasty cookie with a "triple treat."
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) light butter, softened
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1/2 cup packed SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking, SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I love these cookies it is so easy to make and tasle great. I even have used regular brown sugar for this recipe.
This cookie is so easy to make and it has a wonderful taste. Instead of butterscotch chips I substituted peanut butter chips and they made this cookie sinful. Oh what a great taste.
Serving Size: 1/48 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 130
- Calories from Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 6g (9% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 150mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 16g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.