Enjoyment triples with each bite of these rich, chocolatey cookies.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly grease baking sheets.
COMBINE flour, cocoa and baking soda in medium bowl. Melt 1 cup morsels and butter in large, heavy-duty saucepan over lowest possible heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract; mix well. Stir in flour mixture. Stir in nuts and remaining morsels (dough will be soft). Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto lightly greased baking sheets.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set but centers are still slightly soft. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
Great Cookie Recipe
Quick and easy to make. Everybody loved them. I'll add these to my favorite recipes.
Read More Reviews