Enjoyment triples with each bite of these rich, chocolatey cookies.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly grease baking sheets.
COMBINE flour, cocoa and baking soda in medium bowl. Melt 1 cup morsels and butter in large, heavy-duty saucepan over lowest possible heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract; mix well. Stir in flour mixture. Stir in nuts and remaining morsels (dough will be soft). Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto lightly greased baking sheets.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set but centers are still slightly soft. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
These cookies are FREAKING AMAZING!!!! They're officially my favoritest cookies EVER! AND I mean it!!
Read More Reviews