These Triple-Chocolate Cupcakes make a delicious and easy treat for birthday parties and are a chocolate lover's dream! Chocolate cake mix, chocolate pudding and chocolate morsels combine for a dangerously delicious treat. Do you dare to put chocolate frosting on, too?
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) chocolate cake mix
- 1 package (4 ounces) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 container (16 ounces) prepared frosting
- Assorted candy sprinkles
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease or paper-line 30 muffin cups.
COMBINE cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, vegetable oil and water in large mixer bowl; beat on low speed just until blended. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes. Stir in morsels. Pour into prepared muffin cups, filling 2/3 full.
BAKE for 25 to 28 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Frost; decorate with candy sprinkles.
Review This Recipe
These are wonderful.The children wanted more and gave them to their friends as well.
Read More Reviews