Triple Treat Chocolate Cupcakes have a fantastic and tasty combination of chocolates and features SWIRLED™ Morsels. You'll love how easy these are to make and how they will please your family and friends. Great for all occasions.
- 1 pkg. (18.25 oz.) devil's food cake mix
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® SWIRLED™ Semi-Sweet & Premier White Morsels, divided
- 1 container (16 oz.) prepared white frosting
PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Paper-line 30 muffin cups.
COMBINE cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, vegetable oil and water in large mixer bowl; beat on low speed just until blended. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in 1 cup morsels. Fill each cup 2/3 full.
BAKE for 25 to 28 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Frost; decorate with remaining morsels.
Review This Recipe
Triple treat chocolate cupcakes
This cupcake is a chocolate lovers dream. So nice and moist. The older I get the more chocolate I crave. One of the few pluses of getting old.
Read More Reviews