Chocolate, butterscotch and peanut butter make this Triple-Treat Sauce perfect to serve warm over cake or ice cream.
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dry roasted peanuts
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
Recipe makes 4 1/2 cups.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
finger licking good
I am so glad I tried this it is good and different from what I always make. It is so good it is finger licking good. Which is what my granddaughter did.
AWESOME!!! So easy to make
I like spice, but my family dosen't. I made this sauce, but instead of cayanne pepper which I knew they wouldn't like. I used Chile Pepper. This was smash hit in my house!! I used it on grilled Pork Chops, and Ribs. I expected it to either be too sweet, or too peppery. but it was great. I made some for dipping some beef my son grilled and it too was good On a scale of 10, 10 being best. I give this a solid 9. (I would give it a 10 if I could make it spicer, but my family won't go for it)
THIS WAS AGREAT RECIPE ON TOP OF A HOMEMADE ICE CREAM CONE AND SPECIALLY ON A HOT DAY IT WAS DELICIOUSSS
Five stars don't begin to describe this sauce it should be at least ten stars. This has become a staple at our house.
Serving Size: 1/18 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 320
- Calories from Fat: 190
- Total Fat: 21g (32% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 10g (51% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 110mg (5% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 29g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 22g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.