Chocolate, butterscotch and peanut butter make this Triple-Treat Sauce perfect to serve warm over cake or ice cream.
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dry roasted peanuts
MICROWAVE chocolate morsels, butterscotch morsels and peanut butter in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Whisk in evaporated milk. Stir in nuts. Serve warm over ice cream or cake. Store remaining sauce tightly covered in refrigerator.
Recipe makes 4 1/2 cups.
Review This Recipe
finger licking good
I am so glad I tried this it is good and different from what I always make. It is so good it is finger licking good. Which is what my granddaughter did.
Read More Reviews