Tropical Fruit Bliss Green Smoothie
You'll adore the flavor combination of banana, spinach, orange and pineapple juice in this refreshing Tropical Fruit Bliss Green Smoothie. Made in your blender and ready in just 5 minutes, it's perfect for snack-time or breakfast.
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup Sweet Cream Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE NATURAL BLISS All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 cup packed baby spinach
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup ice cubes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 170
- Calories from Fat: 30
- Total Fat: 3.5g (5% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (10% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (7% of DV)
- Sodium: 20mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 34g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 28g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 110% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.