Tropical Shaved Ice
Fresh and light Tropical Shaved Ice makes a refreshing dessert.
- 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups Tropical Flavor NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
POUR mixture into 9-inch-square baking pan. Freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Spoon into serving dishes.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I loved it and so did the other people!
A great and an easy recipe to prepare with our children at home and even at school.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 130
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 10mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 32g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 31g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 45% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.