Tuna Canapés are an elegant appetizer that add festive flair to any occasion. Chopped tomato and onion contribute deeper flavors to this colorful treat.
- 3 cans (6 oz. each) solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1 cup thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 loaf (26.45 oz.) BIMBO Double Fiber Bread, end slices (heels) discarded
- Lettuce leaves
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
CUT crusts from bread slices; discard. Place 4 slices of bread in a large square shape, overlapping edges slightly. Press down lightly to seal overlapping edges. Spread 1/2 cup tuna filling over bread; roll up. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Repeat with remaining bread and filling.
REMOVE from plastic wrap and cut into 1-inch-thick slices. Serve over lettuce leaves.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/14 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.