This Tuna Mac & Cheese, ready in less than 30 minutes, is tasty and colorful with a chopped tomatoes and parsley garnish.
- 2 1/2 cups dry small elbow macaroni
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Tablet, crushed
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato or chopped fresh parsley
PREPARE pasta in large saucepan according to package directions. Drain and return to saucepan. Add cheese, milk, media crema and bouillon. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through and cheese has melted. Remove from heat; stir in tuna. Serve immediately topped with chopped tomato or parsley.