Tuna Spinach Casserole is a tuna casserole that everyone will surely love.
- 1 package (12-oz.) STOUFFER'S Spinach Souffle, defrosted according to package directions
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons minced dry onion
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 can (6.5-oz.) tuna, drained
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 small tomato, sliced thinly
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
COMBINE spinach soufflé, eggs, onion and buttermilk in a medium bowl; mix well. Fold in tuna and cottage cheese; transfer to prepared baking dish.
BAKE for 35 minutes. Top with tomato and cheese; bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until set and cheese is lightly browned.
Review This Recipe
This recipe was actually very good. Relatively easy to make. Only problem is that the grocery store I went to had no Stouffer's Spinach Souffle. I substituted with a Boston Market spinach. It turned out to be way too runny. I would make this again, only if I can find the Stouffer's souffle.
Read More Reviews