Tuna Spinach Casserole is a tuna casserole that everyone will surely love.
- 1 package (12-oz.) STOUFFER'S Spinach Souffle, defrosted according to package directions
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons minced dry onion
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 can (6.5-oz.) tuna, drained
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 small tomato, sliced thinly
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
COMBINE spinach soufflé, eggs, onion and buttermilk in a medium bowl; mix well. Fold in tuna and cottage cheese; transfer to prepared baking dish.
BAKE for 35 minutes. Top with tomato and cheese; bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until set and cheese is lightly browned.
Review This Recipe
My husband and I absolutely LOVED this dish. Aside from being light and so tasty (NOT fishy at all), it was easy to make. He took the leftovers to work the next day and ate them cold and he said it even tasted great that way and suggested we serve it alot during the summer. Usually, I make quiches for brunch, but next time I am going to make this dish instead.
Read More Reviews