This Tuna and Tortellini Alfresco recipe features cheese tortellini paired perfectly with delicate tuna, a trio of minced, fresh green herbs and chopped fresh tomatoes. Surprise your family with this dish seasoned with olive, garlic and balsamic vinegar. Serve warm or cold. Great for entertaining, too.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions, kept hot
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives
- 1 can (6 ounces) white tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil or tarragon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
COMBINE pasta, tomato, olives, tuna, oil, vinegar, capers, basil, parsley and garlic in large bowl. Serve warm or cold. Season with ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
Black and Green
Great stuff, I sub'ed green olives for black and this was a hit at our family outing.
Read More Reviews