This Tuna and Tortellini Alfresco recipe features cheese tortellini paired perfectly with delicate tuna, a trio of minced, fresh green herbs and chopped fresh tomatoes. Surprise your family with this dish seasoned with olive, garlic and balsamic vinegar. Serve warm or cold. Great for entertaining, too.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions, kept hot
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives
- 1 can (6 ounces) white tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil or tarragon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
COMBINE pasta, tomato, olives, tuna, oil, vinegar, capers, basil, parsley and garlic in large bowl. Serve warm or cold. Season with ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
Canned Tuna Throw Away
The recipe is tasty unless you actually follow it and use canned tuna. Replace with leftover rare-med. rare pan seared cracked pepper Sashimi Grade Tuna.
EASY & TASTY
This was extremely easy to prepare! Very Flavorful!
Black and Green
Great stuff, I sub'ed green olives for black and this was a hit at our family outing.
This is delicious. I think it would be particularly good in the summer because it's equally good hot or cold.