This Tuna Tortellini Pasta Salad is a delicious change of pace from a standard tuna salad. Line your serving bowl with salad greens and garnish with Parmesan cheese curls made by 'peeling' a piece of Parmesan cheese with a vegetable peeler.
- 1 package (20 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 pound green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces, cooked
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup sliced ripe black olives
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon celery salt
COMBINE tortellini, green beans, tuna, tomato, olives and green onions in a large bowl. Combine mayonnaise, vinegar and celery salt in a small bowl. Stir mayonnaise mixture into pasta mixture. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
This was a great meal I made it for my wife and she loved it. It was tunarific! I will make it again.
Read More Reviews