Turkey & Cranberry Encore Salad
Dress up your greens with the bounty of cranberry sauce you’ll have during the holidays. Enjoy as a main dish with shredded turkey and a sprinkle of walnuts.
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup jellied or whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 bag (10 oz.) mixed salad greens of your choice (about 10 cups)
- 2 cups (about 10 oz.) cooked turkey, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE evaporated milk, cranberry sauce and Italian dressing in small jar or container; cover tightly with lid. Shake for 1 to 2 minutes. Makes about 1 1/2 cups. (Dressing can be made in advance and refrigerated for up to 2 days. Shake well before using.)
TOSS greens, turkey, blue cheese and 3/4 cup dressing in large bowl. Sprinkle with cranberries and walnuts. Serve immediately and additional dressing, if desired. Refrigerate any remaining dressing.
For a smoother dressing, prepare in blender.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 140
- Calories from Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 6g (9% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 35mg (12% of DV)
- Sodium: 210mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 10g (3% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 12g
- Vitamin A: 25% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.