Turkey & Hash Brown Bake
Delicious Turkey & Hash Brown Bake is quick and easy to make. Just mix the ingredients together, pop in the oven and bake until golden brown. This recipe gets a little extra color from broccoli and extra flavors from Parmesan cheese and Dijon mustard. Ready in just one hour.
- 1 bag (16 oz.) or 4 1/2 cups frozen, shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups chopped frozen or fresh broccoli
- 8 ozs. sliced turkey, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 can (10 oz.) condensed fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE all ingredients in large bowl until well blended. Pour into prepared baking dish.
BAKE for 50 minutes or until heated through. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
• When you visit the deli counter, ask for the amount of turkey you’ll need and it can be cut into one thick piece.
• Looking to reduce the fat? Use NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Lowfat 2% or Fat Free Evaporated Milk in place of the evaporated milk for creaminess but with less fat.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
quick & easy
I made a few 'improvements. I added 2 tbsp of dijon mustard for additional flavor. I also topped with italian bread crumbs for a nice breaded crunch. Next time I will double the meat. Maybe half turkey and the other half ham. Seemed a little to much hash brown to meat ration.
An Excellent dish
This is an excellent dish to eat at home or for potluck. I add a dash of turmeric to the dish before baking for the zest and cholesterol lowering benefit. Sliced mushrooms are also a nice touch.
Turkey & Hash Brown Bake
This is so easy to make and my family enjoyed it. This would be nice to bring for a Pot Luck Dinner.
I tried this recipe for dinner tonight it was excellent, however I did change a few things In addition to the ingredients I also added a can of cream of celery and substituted frozen asparagus instead of broccoli. Next time I will brown it under the broile for a few mins to make the top a little crisper. This one is a keeper
Easy and delicious
Was easy and declicious... will definitely make again. However, would say more like 6 or 8 servings.
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 150
- Calories from Fat: 45
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (15% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV)
- Sodium: 500mg (21% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 16g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 9g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.