Ready in 30 minutes, this Turkey Bolognese with vegetables in a rich tomato-based sauce uses lean ground turkey as a tasty option to the traditional recipe.
- 1 pound dry spaghetti
- 1 1/4 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 cup frozen carrots and peas
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Tablet, crushed
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
PREPARE spaghetti according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
COOK turkey in large saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; add tomato sauce, frozen vegetables, bouillon, sugar and oregano. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently, until bouillon is dissolved. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until turkey is cooked through and sauce is thickened. Serve with spaghetti topped with cheese.