Turkey Florentine is a beautiful layered turkey, cheese, and spinach combination, made easy with Stouffer's Soufflé. For additional tasty variations on this recipe, try using cream of mushroom soup or other varieties of cream soups. This one is versatile!
- 2 packages (12-oz.) STOUFFER'S Spinach Souffle, defrosted according to package directions, divided
- 1 can (10.75-oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry or milk
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups diced, cooked turkey, divided
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE soup, sherry and 1 tablespoon cheese in small bowl. Spoon ½ package spinach soufflé into 9x5-inch baking pan. Top with 1/3 turkey and 1/3 soup mixture; repeat two more times, ending with remaining spinach soufflé on top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
BAKE for 50 to 60 minutes.
Review This Recipe
Another great recipe. Thank you. since using recipes from Meals.com I have greatly expanded my cooking abilities and my family is very appreciative.