Turkey Florentine is a beautiful layered turkey, cheese, and spinach combination, made easy with Stouffer's Soufflé. For additional tasty variations on this recipe, try using cream of mushroom soup or other varieties of cream soups. This one is versatile!
- 2 packages (12-oz.) STOUFFER'S Spinach Souffle, defrosted according to package directions, divided
- 1 can (10.75-oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry or milk
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups diced, cooked turkey, divided
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE soup, sherry and 1 tablespoon cheese in small bowl. Spoon ½ package spinach soufflé into 9x5-inch baking pan. Top with 1/3 turkey and 1/3 soup mixture; repeat two more times, ending with remaining spinach soufflé on top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
BAKE for 50 to 60 minutes.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Another great recipe. Thank you. since using recipes from Meals.com I have greatly expanded my cooking abilities and my family is very appreciative.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.