Delicious Turkey & Hash Brown Bake is quick and easy to make. Just mix the ingredients together, pop in the oven and bake until golden brown. This recipe gets a little extra color from broccoli and extra flavors from Parmesan cheese and Dijon mustard. Ready in just one hour.
- 1 bag (16 oz.) or 4 1/2 cups frozen, shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups chopped frozen or fresh broccoli
- 8 ozs. sliced turkey, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 can (10 oz.) condensed fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
COMBINE all ingredients in large bowl until well blended. Pour into prepared baking dish.
BAKE for 50 minutes or until heated through. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
• When you visit the deli counter, ask for the amount of turkey you’ll need and it can be cut into one thick piece.
• Looking to reduce the fat? Use NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Lowfat 2% or Fat Free Evaporated Milk in place of the evaporated milk for creaminess but with less fat.
Review This Recipe
Turkey & Hast Brown Bake
Good!! I think next time, I will try it with pork. Big hit at company potluck.
Read More Reviews