Turkey Rotini Casserole
Green chiles give this Turkey Rotini Casserole its distinctive flavor and tortilla chips provide a welcome crunchy topping.
- 2 packages (10-oz.) STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit, defrosted according to pkg. directions
- 1 can (4-oz.) ORTEGA Diced Green Chiles
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 cups dried rotini pasta, prepared according to pkg. directions
- 1 1/2 cups fully cooked diced chicken or turkey
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crushed tortilla chips
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREHEAT oven to 350°. Lightly grease 1½-quart baking dish.
COMBINE welsh rarebit, chiles and green onion in medium bowl; add pasta and turkey. Transfer to prepared baking dish; sprinkle with cheese and tortilla chips.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes. Season with ground black pepper.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Family Liked It!
The challenge with this recipe was finding the "Welsh Rarebit". I went to 2 grocery stores and neither carried the product. I ended up making the Welsh Rarebit from scratch. Since I have no idea how Stouffer's tastes, I have nothing to compare with. Overall, the meal was pretty tasty (just frustrating to shop for!).
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.