Green chiles give this Turkey Rotini Casserole its distinctive flavor and tortilla chips provide a welcome crunchy topping.
- 2 packages (10-oz.) STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit, defrosted according to pkg. directions
- 1 can (4-oz.) ORTEGA Diced Green Chiles
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 cups dried rotini pasta, prepared according to pkg. directions
- 1 1/2 cups fully cooked diced chicken or turkey
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crushed tortilla chips
COOK pasta according to package directions; rinse and drain.
PREHEAT oven to 350°. Lightly grease 1½-quart baking dish.
COMBINE welsh rarebit, chiles and green onion in medium bowl; add pasta and turkey. Transfer to prepared baking dish; sprinkle with cheese and tortilla chips.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes. Season with ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
Family Liked It!
The challenge with this recipe was finding the "Welsh Rarebit". I went to 2 grocery stores and neither carried the product. I ended up making the Welsh Rarebit from scratch. Since I have no idea how Stouffer's tastes, I have nothing to compare with. Overall, the meal was pretty tasty (just frustrating to shop for!).