Delicious Turkey Scaloppine is ready in less than 30 minutes. Make extra for "planned left-overs" for another day.
- 1 pound turkey breast cutlets or slices
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh sage or 1/2 teaspoon dried sage, crushed
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
COAT cutlets with flour; sprinkle with salt and ground black pepper, if desired.
HEAT 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of cutlets; cook on each side for 1 to 2 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Remove from skillet; keep warm. Repeat with remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil and cutlets.
ADD water, wine, butter, garlic, sage and bouillon to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Add cutlets to skillet; reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring and turning cutlets over to coat, for 1 to 2 minutes.
Review This Recipe
This recipe was quick and easy, I just substituted the turkey for chicken and used ground sage (not sure if it is the same thing as what the recipe call for). I added some small capers for texture. Will have with mashed potatoes and asparagus.
I will probably make this again in the future.
Read More Reviews