Delicious Turkey Scaloppine is ready in less than 30 minutes. Make extra for "planned left-overs" for another day.
- 1 pound turkey breast cutlets or slices
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh sage or 1/2 teaspoon dried sage, crushed
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
COAT cutlets with flour; sprinkle with salt and ground black pepper, if desired.
HEAT 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of cutlets; cook on each side for 1 to 2 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Remove from skillet; keep warm. Repeat with remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil and cutlets.
ADD water, wine, butter, garlic, sage and bouillon to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Add cutlets to skillet; reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring and turning cutlets over to coat, for 1 to 2 minutes.
Review This Recipe
I have made this so many times since the first time! One of my boys is a picky eater and this is his favorite meal. After making it several hundred times, (haha) I've come up with many versions. As long as you use the fresh garlic, it'll taste pretty much the same, no matter how you cook it (even with chicken in the crockpot). Last year I served slices of this on my Thanksgiving buffet table. It was the first thing gone and everyone asked for the recipe.
Read More Reviews