Turkey Tetrazzini is an easy-to-make meal that is tasty and full of flavor. You'll love the crunchy topping. Ready in less than 1 hour.
- 8 oz. dry spaghetti, prepared according to package directions, kept warm
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- 3/4 cup (2.25 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 can (14 1/2 fl. oz.) chicken broth
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 cups cooked, chopped turkey breast meat
- 2 cans (4 oz. each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
COMBINE bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons butter in small bowl. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese.
MELT remaining 1 tablespoon butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 2 minutes or until tender. Stir in flour, salt and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Remove from heat; gradually stir in broth. Return to heat; bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Stir in evaporated milk and remaining 1/2 cup cheese; cook over low heat until cheese melts. Remove from heat. Stir in turkey, mushrooms, peas and sherry.
COMBINE pasta and turkey mixture in large bowl. Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumb topping.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until topping is lightly browned. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
This is the perfect recipe. It is absolutely fabulous. The only changes that I made were doubling the topping and exchanging mushrooms and peas for green beans and corn. I would recommend this meal to anyone with a sense of taste!!
Read More Reviews