Turkey Tetrazzini is an easy-to-make meal that is tasty and full of flavor. You'll love the crunchy topping. Ready in less than 1 hour.
- 8 oz. dry spaghetti, prepared according to package directions, kept warm
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- 3/4 cup (2.25 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.), divided
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 can (14 1/2 fl. oz.) chicken broth
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 cups cooked, chopped turkey breast meat
- 2 cans (4 oz. each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons butter in small bowl. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese.
MELT remaining 1 tablespoon butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 2 minutes or until tender. Stir in flour, salt and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Remove from heat; gradually stir in broth. Return to heat; bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Stir in evaporated milk and remaining 1/2 cup cheese; cook over low heat until cheese melts. Remove from heat. Stir in turkey, mushrooms, peas and sherry.
COMBINE pasta and turkey mixture in large bowl. Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumb topping.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until topping is lightly browned. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Excellent meal - my kids and husband loved it. Tip - cook the spaghetti and do all your prep work (chop turkey, thaw peas, etc.) BEFORE you start with the sauce. Yummy!
Much better with fresh bread crumbs.
We take whatever bread we have on hand and tear it into bits and put it in the blender to make fresh bread crumbs. For dishes like this great tetrazzini, the fresh bread crumb lifts the flavor to new levels.
Easy and tasty.
This was so easy and so tasty. My family loved it. I used frozen mixed vegetables instead of the peas. Quick easy and delicious.
This recipe was soooo good! I had to change a few ingredients and used what I had on hand; leftover turkey, marsala wine, linguini. It turned out soooo good. My husband loved it! and that makes me very happy! thank you carnation!!!
I reduced the fat grams to 4 per serving by omitting the butter and using fat free condensed milk. We all need to consume less fat ... help others stay healthy, hope this helps you too!
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 350
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 12g (19% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (36% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 100mg (33% of DV)
- Sodium: 730mg (30% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 23g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 34g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.