This recipe is for the confections lover!
- 1 pkg. (18.25 oz.) German chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, melted
- 7 tablespoons NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, divided
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 20 NESTLÉ SIGNATURES TURTLES Candies
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
COMBINE cake mix, butter and 5 tablespoons evaporated milk in large bowl; stir until blended. Stir in nuts. Spread half of cake mix mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
BAKE for 12 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes.
MICROWAVE morsels and remaining evaporated milk in small, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Gently spread over cake layer. Place candy on cake layer; drop remaining cake mix mixture by heaping teaspoon between candy.
BAKE for 16 to 18 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares.
Review This Recipe
I love Turtles candy, this is so good and so easy, I can't make it too often or I'm likely to eat it all!
Read More Reviews