Tuscan Tortellini & Melon Salad
This refreshing, Tuscan-inspired salad features cheese-filled tortellini paired perfectly with a colorful combination of prosciutto, cantaloupe and honeydew melons.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Whole Wheat Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.), prepared according to directions, rinsed in cold water
- 1 cup small cantaloupe balls
- 1 cup small honeydew melon balls
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut or torn into strips (about 1/2 cup total)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup loosely packed basil leaves, shredded
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 350
- Calories from Fat: 160
- Total Fat: 18g (27% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 50mg (16% of DV)
- Sodium: 730mg (31% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 35g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (17% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 15g
- Vitamin A: 35% of DV
- Vitamin C: 40% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.