This refreshing, Tuscan-inspired salad features cheese-filled tortellini paired perfectly with a colorful combination of prosciutto, cantaloupe and honeydew melons.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Whole Wheat Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.), prepared according to directions, rinsed in cold water
- 1 cup small cantaloupe balls
- 1 cup small honeydew melon balls
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut or torn into strips (about 1/2 cup total)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup loosely packed basil leaves, shredded
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
COMBINE pasta, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, prosciutto and basil in large bowl. Add oil, salt and pepper; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with pine nuts before serving.