No need to wait for formal gatherings to serve this Tuxedo Cheesecake -- but it is something special. Our Premier White morsels make this dessert divinely decadent.
- 1 3/4 cups crushed creme-filled chocolate cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar, made into curls or grated *
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE cookie crumbs and butter together in medium bowl. Press onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
MICROWAVE morsels in small, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Cool to room temperature.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs; gradually beat in melted white morsels. Spread over chocolate crust.
BAKE for 40 to 50 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly. Cool in pan on wire rack; refrigerate until firm. Remove side of springform pan.
SPRINKLE curls over cheesecake before serving.
HINT: To make chocolate curls, carefully draw a vegetable peeler along edges of a bar of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate.
* NOTE: May also use NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Baking Bar to make curls.
Review This Recipe
So easy So Gone
This was one of the easiest cheesecakes I have ever made. It's always gone fast!!!!!
Read More Reviews