Ultimate Ice Cream Sandwiches
Create the perfect summer escape with this incredible recipe for Ultimate Ice Cream Sandwiches. With large, soft, chewy cookie sides, each full of delicious premium toppings ranging from macadamia nuts to peanut butter cups, this fun-to-eat treat is the ""ultimate"" indulgence for kids and adults alike. Easy to make, this chilled delight is perfect for enjoying summer fun in the sun.
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) * NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Ultimates™ Chocolate Chip Lovers Cookie Bar Dough
- 3 cups vanilla or chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE 1/2 cup ice cream on flat side of 1 cookie; top with flat side of second cookie to make a sandwich. Roll sides of sandwiches in morsels. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap; freeze for at least 1 hour before serving.
* Other NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE ULTIMATES Refrigerated Cookie Bar Dough flavors which may be substituted are: Chocolate Chips & Chunks with Pecans, White Chip Macadamia Nut or Peanut Butter Cups, Chips & Chunks.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Party Dessert Sandwiches
My DD and I rolled the edges in multicolored jimmies and she thought they were gorgeous enough for her b'day party! I thought the sprinkles did not add a lot of flavor and prefered minichips instead - but whatever makes the little ones happy!
I made these for my daughters birthday party-It was a huge hit-the kids loved them!!! Much cheaper making your own than buying them and they were pretty easy to put together-I will definately make these again!
MADE THESE FOR MY SONS POOL PARTY,THEY WERE A BIG HIT.I WILL MAKE THESE AGAIN.
In order to enjoy a yummy dessert and keep the calorie intake smaller, I decided to bake smaller bite-size cookies and fill them with reduced fat vanilla ice cream. A 2 1/2 inch cookie dough scoop is the perfect tool to use in making smaller ice cream scoops. The cookies were awesome and loved by my two teenage, calorie-watching, daughters. Thanks Nestle! :)
great ice cream sandwiches
Better than the ones you used to be able to buy at DQ and much more fun to make.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 680
- Calories from Fat: 320
- Total Fat: 36g (55% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 20g (101% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 60mg (20% of DV)
- Sodium: 350mg (15% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 85g (28% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (15% of DV)
- Sugars: 63g
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.